Villa St. Paul
Regensburger Straße 160
D-90478 Nürnberg, GERMANY
How to get there
From Nuremberg Airport:
- Underground "U2" (direction: „Nürnberg Röthenbach“) to „Nürnberg Hauptbahnhof“ (main station)
From Nuremberg Main Station (Hauptbahnhof):
- City-Train (S-Bahn) „S2“ (direction: „Feucht“ or „Altdorf“) to station „Nürnberg Dutzendteich”
At “Nürnberg Dutzendteich” use the last staircase against the direction of travel and turn right. After 50 meters you will see a footpath to the right. Follow it and when you get out of it turn right. Soon you can see the red walls of Villa St.-Paul.
- Underground Railway (U-Bahn) "U1" (direction "Nürnberg Langwasser Süd") to station "Nürnberg Aufseßplatz",
- at Nürnberg Aufseßplatz change to tram (Straßenbahn) line 6 (direction "Nürnberg Doku-Zentrum") and go to station „Nürnberg Fliegerstraße“, which is in front of the philosophical faculty of the university.
- From there walk about 300 meters in the direction of the tram into the Dutzendteichstraße. After a little building block on your right you already see the wall surrounding the villa „St. Paul“. Take the second entrance in the wall which leads you to the main entrance of the villa.
From the motorway / by car:
- Coming from the autobahn: leave the autobahn at the exit "Nürnberg-Fischbach" in the direction of the national road "B4",
- follow the B4 in the direction „Nürnberg-Fischbach /Nürnberg /Messe/ Stadion“,
- after entering the city of Nuremberg the B4 becomes the “Regensburger Straße”,
- follow the Regensburger Straße for about 7 km and, after a subway, turn left into the Fliegerstraße (following the sign „Erziehungswissenschaftliche Fakultät (EWF)”. There you will find a car park.
- From the (former) EWF the villa St. Paul is only 300 m away. Standing at the Regensburger Straße in front of the main building of the EWF turn left and walk along the tram railway into the Dutzendteichstraße. After a little building block on your right you already see the wall surrounding the villa „St. Paul“ also on your right. Take the second entrance in the wall which leads you to the main entrance of the villa.
- You can also go to the villa by car; there are some parking lots at the street before the wall, and very few parking lots directly.